Returns Verify (Step-By-Step Instructions)
Something wrong with your order? Please let us help make it right by following these easy steps:
- Request a return authorization by entering all information into the form above these instructions. Returns without a return authorization will be denied and/or refused.
- After filling out the form above, you will receive an email. Print the email with your return authorization number and place it in the box.
- Special Occasion dresses are delicate and require extra caution when handling. Our items are carefully inspected before they are shipped to you. Please make sure your item(s) are returned in the same condition as when you received them: unworn, undamaged, salable, with original tags and packaging. Items returned with signs of obvious use may be subject to the return being rejected and the item returned to the customer at their expense.
- Please write the authorization number on the outside of the box so we can see it. Don't forget to seal the box!
- Return the package to our warehouse using the shipping label you are given. (Continental U.S. customer only)
- All international customers are responsible to pay any and all fees when shipping an item back. (Duties, taxes, brokerage fees etc)
- Once your item has been received, passed inspection and processed, you'll be issued a refund!